5 THINGS LATELY.

Oh hey. If you're looking for a cohesive post, this one may not be for you (don't hate me Christin)! 
Here's what's up with me lately. Prepare to be riveted. 
-------------------

Thing 1: This baby went on sale, and it's mine. All. Mine. Or...well...it will be once it arrives in the mail (with free shipping, mind you).  Is it not the perfect little tiny spade ring? 
Get it here! (photo via ASOS)
Thing 2: The weather in the Midwest has been insanely perfect. Almost too perfect. I snapped this on the ride back to WI this weekend:
(Find me on Instagram HERE!)
Thing 3: I made salsa yesterday and it freaking rocks. Yeah. Horn tooted. Recipe tomorrow. 
nom. 
Thing 4: Each time Michael and I get up early to get the apartment put together, the below is what ends up happening. Yes, I wear penguin pajamas. 24 going on 4. Deal with it.
Thing 5: I bought this sweater yesterday. I just thought I'd let you all know I intend to style it with a skirt that is longer than an inch from my lady parts, unlike the model. 
(photo via forever 21)
How was your weekend? 
What random 5 things should I know?

xo, lp

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment