TORTOISE TIME

Here's the deal:
I know tortoise shell isn't a new thing. People have been loving it for a while, I know. I just figured it was time to proclaim my love for it. So far I have a tortoise shell watch and pair of sunglasses- but a few of these babies are on my short list:

1. I'm not a hoop earring wearer at all- but there is something about these Ralph Lauren ones that are insanely funky. Sock bun, hoops, white tee and dark jeans, anyone?
2. I love my tortoise watch (no longer available online), and as much as I wanted a Michael Kors one, it wasn't quite in my budget. This Style & Co one is under $30! 
3. I've shown these TopShop tortoise rainboots before, but they are way too awesome not to share again! I think I'd be a little less cranky on a rainy day if these were on my feet.
4. I haven't worn headbands in ages, but this J.Crew one may take a necessary trip down memory lane. Man, my 12 year old self would think I was fashionable...
5. Since I couldn't get my MK fix in come watch purchasing time, this MK tortoise bangle is a way to make it happen. 
6. Do I need to justify these sunglasses to you? No? I didn't think so. If Jackie O was into tortoise majorly, these would be for her. ASOS has them retailing at $20
----------------------------
Which tortoise item would you take home with you?
Team big sunglasses, all the way!

xo,lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment