Friday's Fancies #31- T-Shirt Time

This week's Friday's Fancies was all about taking a simple tee and creating an outfit around it. I wear white or grey tees way too often for my own good, so this challenge was an easy one. 
Here's what I cam up with :
(btw, like the simplicity turned simplici-tee? impressive, i know)

 Let's start with the basics. I dig this Splendid Grey Tee. Perfect heathered grey if you ask me! 
 I paired the tee with this pale yellow J.Crew Sequined Skirt, which is insanely overpriced, but beautiful nonetheless. With patterns being everywhere, I needed a little pizazz so I added the  Dorothy Perkins Dalmatian Belt which is only $9. Yeah, $9. Go get yo'self one, people!!

As for accessories, I thought these minty-aqua Ana Accessories Earrings were pretty dang cute, and I am buying this ASOS Clutch. It's ridiculously cheap and perfect for summer, no? Neutral with a subtle pattern. Love. To finish the job, these Houpla Sandals are a great basic that go with any outfit.

How lovely is that clutch?
I know this post is about the t-shirt, but still. 


xo, lp




Shop the look here!
Pssssssst There's still time to enter the Pen & Paints Giveaway HERE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment