Friday's Fancies #36: BTS

Am I going back to school? 
No.
I graduated college a few years ago, so there ain't no more first days of school for this girl (Although I did just use "ain't", so maybe I should be going back?). 
I'm still going to participate in FF this week, even if it's back to school themed. Here's my ideal (and slightly impractical) first day of school outfit:

 This. Shirt. Is. Perfect. Coral cotton and silk voile joy. Am I being dramatic? Duh, but it's gorgeous. Very first day of school worthy. Or any first day of anything worthy.

I talk about Gorjana a lot because the jewelry is great quality and gorgeous. My favorite necklace is from there, and this Taner Shimmer necklace is next on my list. Simple, yet gorgeous and completely noticeable.

This Madewell Heritage Tote is kind of perfect for hauling around all your books/laptop/etc.Neutral so it goes with everything- basic but classy.

I know I have Tory flats a lot on the blog, but it's because I'm living vicariously through my FF outfits. These suede blue Reva flats are so lovely. I mean. they're blue suede shoes people- you know they're good if there's a song about them.

Skirts this short might not be the best for school, but like I said- I ain't going to school anymore, so I can make this outfit whatever I want. I can see this Madewell skirt going great with a whole lotta things (chambray, anyone?).

I love this ASOS watch. I know monograms are everywhere- but this seems somehow...grown up? I might be totally making that up. Get yours here.

Would you wear this look back to school?
(Or wear it watching others have to go back to school)

xo,lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment