#OOTD OVERLOAD

You all know I'm an Instagram fan. 

I thinks it's funny on Twitter when I see people complaing/teasing other people about what they take pictures of on Instagram
"Ohmygosh SHE is SO lame! She needs to STOP taking pictures of her cat/dog/baby/glass of wine/cup of coffee/magazine/manicure/brunch/LV bag/sunset/etc"

Here's a tip people: If you are annoyed by someone's pictures, stop following them! 
Same goes with blogs. Stop being a butthead ripping on other people and find blogs you do like the content of. No one is forcing you to check said blogs everyday (or said Instagram accounts). You're an adult, figure it out.

End rant. 

Anyway: I don't have a cat/dog/baby. I don't like getting my nails done. I don't own anything LV, and I rarely brunch (sadly). Thus, the only pattern you can really find is outfit pictures. 
Is it wild and creative and artsy and mind blowing? Nope. But it's my Instagram account, so lay off.  
(You can make collages like this on Printsgram)

I may be lame, but I think they're kind of pretty all together.

What's your Instagram jam?
Find me & my outfits (and other things, of course) at @lpodlich!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment