Friday's Fancies #39: Outfit Crush

It's that once a season time: Outfit Crush time. 
You know how this goes.
Shall we?
 I saw this outfit on happily grey and thought it'd be perfect for an outfit inspiration this time around. 
Here's the breakdown:

Let's start out with the most simple part of this outfit: the earrings. I wear basic studs every day. I'd rather have other fun accessories steal the spotlight, and these Michael Kors studs are exactly perfect. (and surprisingly cheap for MK. nice.)

I'm pretty sure this 1969 Western Dress from Gap is the perfect summer to fall piece. Besides the fact that the dark denim look goes with basically any color accessory, it's under $70. Oh yes please.

This coral scarf from ModCloth is light and lovely and will go perfectly with that dang cute dress mentioned above.

I. Need. This. Wallet. Please. My birthday is like....5 months away. Buy this Kate Spade beauty for me now please? Early gift?

Let's continue with the Kate Spade train and take a moment to enjoy this stunning watch, okay?

I'm pretty sure this tote from Gap can hold anything and everything. Including that wallet. Just saying. 

What piece would you steal from this outfit?
I think I've made my choice pretty clear...

xo, lp


pssssssssssssst: did you enter the HibiscusDays Jewelry giveaway??? Do so here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment