FOXY LADY

I'm not one for animal prints really. Yes, I have leopard loafers, but that's about it. Unless tortoise shell counts, because I love me some of that.
Crap, now I'm not making as strong of a point as I wanted to.

Long story short: Animal prints normally aren't my jam, but for some reason prints of animals I can get down with. 
What am I talking about? Fox prints. Yep. 
Tory Burch (how I love you) has an awesome line of fun foxy things- but so does ASOS, and at a much lower price tag. Here are some of my favorites:

I love the scarves with zebra on them, but these two fox scarves rock. The purple ASOS? $20. White Tory? $165. Although, a gorgeous, gorgeous $165. Round One:  Eh, Tie.

I threw this Anthropologie Fox hook in just for good measure. How cute is that thing?

Now, I didn't find another pouch from ASOS like this one from Tory, so Ms. Burch wins this round. Round 2: Tory Burch.

In terms of studs, ASOS has 'em for $14, which are much better looking in my opinion than the $68 Tory Burch ones. Round 3: ASOS

The Tory Burch fox sweater looks like a school uniform (a badass one, mind you), so my vote for this is the ASOS sweater, by far.  Round 4: ASOS

In the belt world, there is no competition. Tory Burch $150 vs ASOS $17: Round 5: Tory Burch

If you're keeping track, yes it's a tie. Bummer.
Who gets your vote?

xo, lp 

0 comments:

Post a Comment