Best of B&B 2011

We haven't had this blog going very long, so when everyone was doing their "best of 2011 posts" I figured it would be silly to do the same.

Eh, well, I changed my mind- because in the past few months, some pretty lovely crafts were made and some pretty delicious meals were had. Here are my favorites:

Cheesy Gnocchi Heaven: This is the best dish I've ever made. Hands down. Super easy, rich, and cheesy gnocchi mac & cheese. This is one recipe I can promise won't disappoint.

String Art: After seeing some string art on Pinterest I tried my hand at it and was left with this awesome Minnesota outline. Not a bad craft for around $4.00!

Homemade Caramels: For some reason I always thought caramels were hard to make. They are time consuming- but definitely not difficult. This recipe will give you delicious, chewy, buttery caramels.

Tape Art: 3 canvases, acrylic paint, and some blue painters tape later I had this awesome triptych. Probably the easiest art project ever!

Jewelry Tree: Needing a great way to display my bright necklaces- I created this simple jewelry tree. Just a little acrylic paint and some paneling nails led to this:
Cheesy Onion Tart: Man this was good. Caramelized onions and lots of cheese. Need I say more?

Marbleized Ornaments: These were my favorite Christmas creations, marbleized ornaments!


Thanks for all the love in 2011 folks, there's a lot to come in 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment