Friday's Fancies #3: Color Crush



     It's Friday folks, and I know you know what time it is! Friday's Fancies time with {long distance loving}. The theme this week: Color Crush.

     On my normal day I have to either wear the brand I sell or all black- and on those all black days it's up to fun jewelry to make my outfits a little more spirited. My latest color crush is orange- and I could definitely handle Marc Jacobs orange and gold bracelet or two in my life.

     Obviously you wouldn't wear all these items at the same time, but here are just a few favorite items I found and loved in two orange shades!
color crush

color crush by beautyandthebeard featuring buckle belts






















As always, make sure to stop by {long distance loving} to see what colors others are loving!



0 comments:

Post a Comment