Friday's Fancies #9: Hollywood Glam

 Happy Friday friends and followers! This week {av} decided it was Oscar excitement time- and left it up to us whether we wanted to share an outfit we'd be wearing to watch the Oscars- or something we'd wear if we were actually going. Quite frankly, this year I'll probably be wearing leggings and an oversized sweatshirt bumming around the apartment- and that wouldn't be the most fun to see, now would it? 

   I love all the red, gold, and silver that comes out each year at the Oscars- especially the ladies that do it up in an old Hollywood glam fashion. I also am partial to the looks that feature a simple, elegant dress with a stunning necklace or pair of chandelier earrings. If I were to go to this gown-appropriate event, that's definitely the look I'd be rocking. As for color-navy for sure. I mean, navy is the new black, isn't it?? I'm hoping to see some navy stunners this year on the red carpet- and I am loving these four!
 1. Nightshade Blue Tulle -Mullberry/  Valentino Pleated Ombre/ Chandelier Earrings/ Kite Earrings
2. Mikael Aghal Strapless Crepe Dress/ Lanvin Pleated/ Tiffany & Co/ Harry Winston


Would you wear navy on the big night??

(oh, and make sure to stop by {long distance loving} for more great looks!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment