Friday Fancies #6: Spring Fever

     It's Friday's Fancies times again, ladies and gents! This week {av} gave us the theme of Spring Fever. I have to say, this week in Virginia it's been in the 60s, so it's already warmer than the Springs I'm used to in the Midwest! When I planned this outfit- I focused on being able to wear it through the ever changing sunny and rainy MN/WI season!

A few highlights:

1. Great rainboots are a necessity- and these black ones are somehow practical and stylish- I mean they're Burberry..so naturally they look good!
2. Floral and pastels are everywhere in the Spring forecasts, so this simple pink over-sized tee and floral scarf are a great way to start the season out right!
3. If you're going to have to cover up a great outfit, it might as well be with a great coat. This MiuMiu khaki one is pure class.
4. This green Clare Vivier bag is quite the object of my affection these days (sorry Michael). Gotta have a touch of green for Spring!
5. Do I even need to justify the sunglasses and Marc Jacobs bangles? No? Good.

Don't forget to head over to {long distance loving} to see what others are doing to cure their Spring Fever!



0 comments:

Post a Comment