V-Day Guest Post #2: {long distance loving}

You didn't think I'd stop at just one guest post, now did you? No way! Today we have the ever talented {av} from {long distance loving}, and I know you are all going to LOVE what she's come up with for her V-Day gift guide. If you don't already link up to her Friday's Fancies- check it out this Friday-- if you see it and love it (which you I'm sure you will)- join the party! Okay, I'll stop with the shameless plugging, and let {av} take it away!
-----------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's {av} from {long distance loving}! I am so thrilled Laura asked me to pull together a fun little Valentine's Day gift guide for long distance couples. My husband, {cv}, and I spent three February 14ths in different cities during our distance years. I tried to pick gifts which would make his life easier or make him think of me.  My best prezzie for {cv}? Engraved collar stays with little messages he could read as he got dressed for work every day. Here are a few every day items which should make your significant other smile...
{glasses: his + hers | keychains: his + hers | wallets: his + hers}
Many thanks to Laura for having me today! Hop over to {long distance loving} for other ways to love from afar :) Have a great Thursday! xoxo {av}

-------------------------
No, thank YOU, {av}! Love the idea of the engraved collar stays...so sweet! 


Do y'all have any other great Valentine's gift ideas that are practical and thoughtful like these? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment