You know what? I like y'all. A LOT.

    I have to say - you all are pretty great people. In case you are new to the blog, it was a Beauty & the Beard birthday weekend here in RVA! (Yes, our birthdays are a day apart. You'll hear that story someday, just you wait! ) We both worked on my birthday but did enjoy a day at the VMFA and a nice dinner at Cafe Caturra on Michael's big day.

Birthday flowers from the boy. Smart man, right?
   Thanks for all the comments, tweets, messages, emails, etc- it's funny how so many great people you've never even met celebrate along with you.

      To make my birthday even better, I was the LUCKY winner of La Petite Fashionista's ShopBop Giveaway! AH! I actually found out that'd I'd won while we were at the Village Cafe eating onion rings, and started doing a freakout happy dance in the booth. Let me tell you folks, no one deserves a gift certificate to ShopBop like the girl doing a happy dance with an onion ring in her hand. Yeah. Maybe I need a little work.

      I'm hoping you already follow Lauren's blog- but if not, make sure to make your way over there. She has an impeccable fashion sense (I do believe she could teach me a thing or two), and shares creative posts that always inspire me.  It was actually perfect timing, because I recently posted about wanting to get myself a new necklace as a  birthday gift to myself. Well, I love me some ShopBop jewelry, and there are a few items I've got my eye on:

1. This Gorjana Circle Diamond Necklace is so simple and beautiful. Originally I fell in love with the earrings that match this necklace, but since I always wear a simple pair of studs Michael got me- I was thrilled to find there was a necklace too!!

2. This House of Harlow crater locket is lovely. I'm a huge fan of lockets and this one is unlike one I've ever seen.

3. I know I'm not the first one out there to covet this Gorjana Pristine Bar Necklace. Simple. Elegant. Perfection.

4. Oh my. I'm not a pink person but this Adia Kibur Multi-Strand Neon Bead & Crystal Necklace kicks butt. I could handle a tight LBD and this necklace for sure. 


What do you all think- which one would you go for? 1, 2, 3, or 4? Leave a comment and let me know!!!

(and once again THANK YOU Lauren for the amazing prize!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment