V-Day guest post #4: {a simple affair}

Oh folks, it's the last of the wonderful V-day guest post series. I know, I know, you're all sad about it too. Don't fret, we're going out with a bang kids.
The lovely and talented Carly is here to share some perfect Valentine's get ups, and she has positively outdone herself. Carly and I went to college together, and the strange and fun blogging world has brought us back together- great stuff, no? Somehow I've managed to mention her fashionable and witty blog often, but have never had her do a guest post- which is beyond ridiculous because it would do me some good to get her fashion advice more often. Enough of my babbling, check our her awesome outfit ideas:
----------------------------------------------------------

Why hello B&B readers!  Carly here from {a simple affair}.  I was so flattered when Laura asked me to guest post in her amazing Valentine's Day series.  I think I could actually talk about how cool Laura is for days.  However, I know I'm limited on space, so we'll just say she's my daily DIY/recipe/everything inspiration. 

Today I'm bringing you three different Valentine's Day outfits.  Now, this was tricky because I know some ladies love to wear pops of red + pink on Valentine's Day, while others may think it's cheesy.  I personally don't go all out red and pink, but do prefer a little pop of color somewhere.  I created two "little _______ dress" outfits and the last outfit can be mixed and matched however you so choose.

Classic Glam
Valentine's Day
mix and match


Outfit One: blouse // pants // flats
Outfit Two: blouse // pants // flats
Outfit Three: sweater // cropped pant // flats

Remember-you can always swap pieces from one outfit to another! These outfits are not set in stone.  I just had to incorporate three polka dot tops though because I love the pattern dearly at the moment.

How dressed up will you be getting this Valentine's Day? Do you like to wear red and pink? Give me the details, ladies! I would personally love nothing more than to be in outfit number 2 on this Valentine's Day. I also think I love the Little Red Dress (LRD) as much as the LBD.

Thanks again for having me, Laura! Happy Valentine's Day to you and the Beard! xo

------------------------------------
I know what you're all thinking, and NO, I didn't pay her to say any of those nice things. We just happen to be pretty great friends, what can I say? Thanks for the impeccable outfits Carly, I will absolutely be taking the cozy night in approach..now I just need to find a good polka dot sweater! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment