Friday's Fancies #8: Let's Fly Away

Before FF I have to say thanks for all the birthday love yesterday between twitter/comments/facebook/etc. You all rock. Seriously.

Ooooh this week's Friday's Fancies is a good one folks. This week {av} has us workin' the theme "let's fly away!" We're supposed to pick a destination we'd love to go to- and what we'd wear there! I instantly knew my destination: Gorgeous Greece.

I can't get over how stunning all the pictures I've seen from there are- clean, crisp, white buildings all looking out over turquoise waters. Amazing, no?
As for what I'd wear, I did the collection based on being a tourist taking a Mediterranean cruise- some good old nautical pieces that scream "I'M CLEARLY NOT A LOCAL! BUT DANG I LOOK GOOD!". I'm especially loving the chambray top and the yellow Sperrys. Mmm-hmmm.

source

Look 2: Espadrilles/ Yellow Shorts / Stripe Top/ Hat/ Necklace


What do you think about going to Greece- or wearing the nautical-obvious tourist get up? Are you lovin' the yellow Sperrys as much as I am??

0 comments:

Post a Comment