It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

It's my birthday fools. I'm 24, and I have to work. Bummer.
photo credit: Louisa Podlich of louisamarionphotography

HOWEVER one of my New Year's resolutions was to complain less...so I won't whine (at least not on here where there's cold hard evidence of me breaking said resolution).

Thanks for those of you who gave me suggestions yesterday in my Help A Girl Out post. If you didn't leave a comment already with your suggestion- please do- I'd LOVE to hear what shops/companies you love. 

I will not, however, be posting anything wildly exciting today. Sorry folks. See you all tomorrow for Friday's Fancies!

xo,
laura

*Pssst- wanna make my bummer birthday at work better? Click on the links below or in the sidebar and:

Follow B&B on: TWITTER 
&
Like B&B on:  FACEBOOK




0 comments:

Post a Comment