COPYCATS & STEALS

Here's the deal. 
Other than Friday's Fancies, I clearly don't do fashion focused posts. I leave that to the pros. I love clothes, don't get me, but I am pretty sure I would be the most awkward person alive posing for outfit posts. Who knows, maybe we'll get there someday. One thing I am good at is finding a good deal, which is clearly equally as glamorous. Here's some copycat great deal steals I've found lately:
----------------------------
I'm sure you've seen the cashmere collection dot sweater from J.Crew. It's been on everyone's dang blog lately. They're all gorgeous, and also $268. Ouch. If you're looking for a [much] more affordable version, stick with these Old Navy dotted pretties. $25! No, they aren't cashmere, but if you're just feelin' like jumping on the polka dot trend for a short time, this is an affordable way to do it. 

In case you don't sense a theme here, I love just about everything J.Crew creates. Just ask Michael- I go in the store and grab just about everything squealing like a child about how pretty everything is. J.Crew nails their dresses, unfortunately most are $100+, so not all are within my budget. Dorothy Perkins is a great place to find dresses with a J.Crew vibe for a fraction of the price! Steal of the year? By far the Dororthy Perkins wide stripe dress for $12. $12!!!!!!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment