S'more Party!

(( This post was originally a guest post I did for the lovely Samantha from The Brunette One ))
Michael and I are currently in Philadelphia (yes, we survived the DC heat), and will be sharing on Twitter and Instagram!!
-------------------
If there's one thing I love, it's summer dinner parties and barbecues. There's something so perfect about a cool summer night with friends, drinks, and homemade food- isn't there? Naturally, with my sweet tooth, I love creative desserts-and all the s'more ideas I've seen lately on Pinterest are sheer perfection. 
I mean, a s'more bar with different flavored marshmallows, chocolates, and graham crackers? How did I not think of this first? 
via
via

via
via
I will absolutely be having a s'more bar at one of my summer parties this year, and so I've started compiling some of the essentials:


What would you build your s'more with?
[I'll take a regular marshmallow with a chocolate caramel bar and a Chips Ahoy, please]

0 comments:

Post a Comment