brain dump

Welcome to my brain dump friends.

1.  Huge thank you to Lauren, Sheri Ann, Angela, Meaghan, & Shanna for taking over the blog last week while I was camping & visiting home for the first time in 11 months. I owe each of you a biiiiig hug. If you all didn't check out their blogs, make sure you do!

2. "Camping" with Michael's whole family was great. It was a hot one, but that just meant we spent pretty much the whole weekend cooling off in the water. Rough life, I tell ya.
perfect wisconsin sunset // swimsuit print mixing (aka not owning any matching suits)  //  mah man and his new haircut

3. Being back home in MN with the family was magical. I hugged my sister more than was probably necessary. Sorry, Lou. On top of that I got to see some of my favorite friends. Aren't friends from back home the best? 
iconinc MN //  mom & michael on our dock  //  sister time in MPLS
 best soft serve since 1973  //  love me some nordeast  //   yes, michael fished. per usual

4. These things have been making me happy lately:
washi tape from target  //   neon shorts & stripes  // license plate wall in our garage dad is working on. epic.
garage sale finds mean new art for our new place  //   best summer treat  //  after a month's wait, BB/ RPM earrings!

5. To everyone posting new pictures from the Fall J.Crew collection: you're killing me. Since we moved I haven't been getting their catalogs, which means a lot less unnecessary drooling and sighing...but seeing all these pictures has forced me to peruse the website. All the cashmere kills me. And in rainbow order, J.Crew? STOP. (p.s. I'll take this. Please.) 
-----------------------
What's been making you happy lately?
(see more of mine on Instagram - @lpodlich)

xo,lp

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment