Oh How Pinteresting #18 // HAPPY 4th of JULY!

It's the 4th of July, So I'm guessing not too many people will be checking blogs today, but I have to say, finding red, white, & blue pins was a lot of fun!
If you're still following along our roadtrip, Michael and I are leaving Philly today to head to Mystic Seaport, Connecticut, and I can't wait to have a New England-Americana 4th!
-------------------------
Favorite Drink Idea [layered & star cubes]:
via
Favorite Tablescape [simple nautical in place of kitsch]: 
via
Favorite Shoe [braided perfection]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [classic.]:
via
Favorite Bauble [statement piece]:
via
Favorite Accessory [red & blue watercolor]:
via
Favorite Outfit [let me grow 8 inches so I can pull this off]:
via

Which pin is your favorite this week?
I'm all for that table setting. Yes.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July everyone!!

xo,lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment