Necklace Must Haves with Angela of HTTC

Another day, another great guest post!
Today you all are lucky enough to hear from Angela of Head to Toe Chic. I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady in person before Michael and I moved away from Virginia- and I can assure you she's as sweet and fun in person as she is on her blog!
------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm Angela from Head to Toe Chic and I'm so excited to be guest posting for Laura today while she's camping!

 Laura and I are jewelry twins and have a serious addiction to statement necklaces. I wanted to share with you today my favorite necklace styles and colors for the summer. Even though some people might think it's too hot to wear jewelry in the summer, I definitely disagree and I don't feel like my outfit is complete until I have one of my many baubles on. This summer I'm absolutely loving bib necklaces in blue, pink, orange/coral, and purple. I've had my eye on numbers 6 and 7 for quite some time. Let's see how long I can hold out before I place an order.
 Thanks for having me today Laura!

Statement Necklaces


Which is your favorite statement necklace? Don't forget to stop by my blog and say hello!

-------------
Naturally since I'm a bad influence I'd say GET  6 & 7 NOW Angela! 
Me? I'll take 3 & 8....

Now go over and say hi to Angela!

xo,lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment