Friday's Fancies #30

I positively LOVE the theme of Friday's Fancies this week. Take your favorite summer treat and have it inspire the outfit you create. Sold. Why? Because I love summer treats and I love pretty clothes. So there.

I know a lot of people are going to be doing fancy shmancy summer cocktails they probably never actually drink, but I'm going to be honest, and base this off something I legit enjoy all summer long.

Bomb Pops.
Red white and turquoise icy magic.
Here's what I came up with:



* This Derek Lam two tone dress is currently Sold Out (ouch), but I think it's the perfect way to channel a bomb pop as classy as you can. Yay? Nay?

* How perfect is the Rock the Casbah Georgie  ($148-worth it for how big it actually is) ? Ugh Kate Spade, you just nail it every time.

* The Elsa necklace from Bauble Bar ($42) is the perfect statement necklace, plus it comes in a TON of colors. I'm loving the aqua, but also pretty sold on the white and black one.

* This ASOS spike bracelet is only $13. I mean, come on. I don't feel the need to justify this to you. As for the red pretties, the simple bangle is BCBG ($38) and the enamel on is Chloe + Isabel ($32).

*To finish it off, these Jack Rodgers Navajos  ($105) are the perfect sandal that I'm kind of convinced go with just about anything. I always see Liz wearing them- and we all know how stylish she is, so I think they're a safe buy.

What's your summer treat inspiration?
Bonus points if it's a popsicle like mine.

xo,lp


-------------------------------
pssssssssssst: i have a giveaway i'm super stoked for monday! also, super jealous for whoever wins. majorly. make sure you stop by next week!


SHOP THE LOOK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment