Friday's Fancies #28: Stars & Stripes

Thanks to all virtually traveling with me during the Instagram overload on our New England road trip! We've been having an amazing time and love being able to share it all! 
------------
This Friday's Fancies is special this week because I got to meet the lovely and talented {av} last night from {long distance loving}! You can tell someone is 100% true to themselves on their blog when you meet them and they are just as you'd expect. {av} happens to be just as sweet and intelligent as she seems, and Michael sat patiently while we ate delicious Italian food and blog-talked. BTW, if you haven't looked into her Polish Your Blog services, do so now!
-----------
Alright, so the main attraction: Friday's Fancies. This week was of course 4th of July themed, and so I cheated and made basically copied what I wore for the holiday. I decided to go the all out, tacky, red, white, & blue route, and stuck out like a sore thumb in Mystic, CT. I missed the subtle memo. Shoot.
As you can see below the collection, there's proof it's what I wore...and proof we ate a lot of ice cream!

red pants: collection is from forevernew, mine are from Marshalls (in store only)
blue stripe shirt: collection is from zumiez, mine is from GAP -find it here
anchor necklace: the one in the collection & mine is from F21- sold out
gold circle necklace: the one in the collection & mine is from Gorjana- find it here
chain necklace: the one in the collection is from F21, mine is thrifted 
shoes: the ones in the collection are ASOS, mine are from Urban Outfitters forever ago


What did your 4th of July outfit look like?
Please tell me I'm not the only tacky one! 

xo, lp



psssssssssssssssst: I'm over at Because Shanna Said So today, check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment