Oh How Pinteresting #20

Sooo. [notso] Funny story. Last night Carly got me all inspired because she's cool and learning HTML and all that jazz. She was updating her blog and I thought "Heck! I'll do the same". Welllll I had multiple screens up and hit "apply to blog" on the wrong one. The one deleting the pre-made template I had purchased. Fail. Until I mature and figure this all out, you're stuck with this blog, kiddos. Wop-wop.
--------------------
This week's OHP is a little bit of everything, sorry for being all over the place...I blame the blog malfunction.

Favorite Shoe [summer bling]:
via
Favorite Bauble [punch bowl]:
via
Favorite Interior [cozy rustic]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [sea salt krispies]:
via
Favorite Bag [neon taxi]:

via

Favorite Etsy Find [stamps!]
via
Favorite Outfit [summer meets fall]:
via
Favorite Accessory [braid love]:
via
What's your favorite pin this week?
My vote is for the necklace (surprise, surprise).

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment